- This event has passed.
Golden Chair Co-Active Questioning
28. May @ 18:00 - 20:00 CESTFree
We are heading into our final testing phase of the Golden Chair Co-Active Questioning!
We have had amazing results with our test groups of 6-7 people.
Now we’re excited to do the final test with a larger group which will determine the final, optimal group size for this particular workshop before launching this “product” for our clients.
We are still discussing whether we will offer these sessions outside of a corporate clientele.
What we need:
For our final test session, we need 10-15 open & curious volunteers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about human behavior, group-led facilitating and coaching.
We are testing for:
Natural pacing, optimal energy flow and collaborative response levels of this co-active workshop while using multiple breakout rooms.
What is Golden Chair Co-Active Questioning?
This is a very co-active experience, with a high level of group trust, where we explore and deep-dive into challenges and possible solutions for each Golden Chair participant.
The participating coaches and facilitators build on each other’s questions and insights. This organically creates a rich, crowd-sourced ambience and boosts the amount and quality of insights and solutions.
Every workshop has 2 Golden Chair sessions
- Each Golden Chair session consists of 2 rounds where:
– One person per breakout room volunteers to “sit” in the Golden Chair and share a story about a personal or professional project.
– 5-6 trusted Question-Coaches per breakout room engage in 2 cycles of strategic questioning, in service to the Golden Chair holder.
– Group Debrief at the end of the 2nd cycle to share individual and collective experiences.
- Final round-up: Whole group debrief, sharing of insights, questions and ideas.
- Closing of workshop session
Total Running time: 2 hours
Ground Rules and Boundaries:
- This experimental workshop is for curious animals who are open and interested.
- This workshop is very interactive between all participants, so your camera and audio use is a must.
- This workshop requires active listening, low judgement, safe-space-mindedness and sense of play.
- We will start on time, so with respect for the group, late entry will not be possible after 18:05.