Last Updated: November 18, 2021
What I am working on right now
- This fall is all about my Digital Incubator Program! I want to help more Solopreneurs and Freelancers to get their digital ecosystem to support them!
- My 🧠 Digital Potential Program is up and running. And I am amazed about the participants and their insights!
- Also, the 📈 Digital Potential Report is about to be realeased soon. It picks some of the findings from the program.
- This does not mean, my Digital Accelerator Program for Small Companies and the Digital Innovation Labs Program for Corporations is on hold. I put so much work in these programs the last years, they are solid and the services can still be booked.
- Collaborations are the backbone of my working days. I could do everything by myself, but it would neither be fun nor really efficient use of time. So why would I spend that if I know people who can do it better, quicker and who love to do what they’re doing just as I love working on what I am doing. So here are my current collaboration projects:
- 🧱 Your Business OS: Together with a negotiation expert I am researching to go deeper into the connection between your professional relationships, the infrastructure of your business and your offer. If you want to support us, feel free to provide your insights in this survey!
- 👭 Collaborative Storytelling: We have been experimenting a lot with the immense power of co-creating stories. Now we put all this into the workshop format “And the moral of the story is…” and the results are amazing! Find testimonials on our website and contact me if you’re interested in a third volume!
- ☕️ Hybrid Hangouts: My collaboration partner at the Hybrid Humans, Sharon, and I do that a lot anyway: Hang out together and discussing about everything that passes our radar. So we started putting dates in our calendar where we open up these conversations to everyone who wants to join us! Find the next Hangouts on our LinkedIn Events Page
What I am researching
- I am currently looking into 📣Speaking Engagements for next year. I want to bring my experience into the world. Any ideas where my opinion should play a part on the conference schedule? Contact me!
How I am volunteering right now
- With my engagement within the EWMD network I am co-creating a Mentoring program. We rise by lifting others. I believe that with every bone of my body and I feel so honoured to be part of the creation of a program that supports that. If you are interested in getting the latest news as soon as we launch it, let me know!
What I am learning right now
- I am not feeling great in front of a camera. So I was looking for a way to desensitize myself. And maybe I found the perfect format in Instagram Stories. They only stay for 24 hours and then they disappear again. No harm done, if anything goes wrong. And now I am eager to learn how to spread even more of my knowledge on that platform. If you are curious about my learning experience, follow me!
- With a client I just got a licence to play with Tableau. I’ll have that for a year now and so I decided to follow up with the learning programs they offer and maybe even get some certificates. So I am officially getting into Data Analysis!
What I do right now to reset my brain
- Autumn is in full swing. And that means our huge chestnut tree in the garden throws all its chestnuts to the ground. So I collect them and prepare them so I can make yummy stuff out of them soon! And the act of collecting all of them really resets my brain.
- Also, as the last three months are always the time to reflect on the year and plan for the next one, I spend a lot of time on reflecting and journaling to see what went well and what I might want to do differently.
- I publish most of what I write in my online magazine The Grey Area and the accompanying newsletter.
- I am thinking about writing my own 📖 Book Project: Tech for Good. I want to collect and write about examples how tech can change the world for the better. What does good mean? I want to put the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals as a guide post. Know a company that supports the SDG’s actively with their product? Or have a contact to the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs? A contact for a quick interview would be highly appreciated.
- Downton Abbey – the harder the times the more I fall for British shows of British Royalty. I’m not quite sure what draws me to them, I am not exceptionally fond of Royalty as a state form. But watching these shows almost everything draw me really badly into a binge-watch marathon.
- I just finished the amazing show Mr. Robot. 10/10 and totally recommended for everyone who likes a clever distopia!
This page is insipred by Derek Sivers, who highly surprised me when he proved that he walks the talk to get back to every one of his subscribers with a personal note. He checks out whats out there to find about you and what he finds curious. In a non-stalkery way, though. Everyone with a note saying “We will get back to you with a personal note” should stop just adding my first name to their generic email draft and be a bit more like Derek!